One touch of nature makes the whole world Beautiful !!!!

 Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars... and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful.  


      
   Happiness flutters in the air whilst we rest among the breaths of nature.  ~Kelly Sheaffer




I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite.




To sit in the shade on a fine day and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment. 



I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.



Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication


One of my favorite quote so far:  Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true. - Cinderella 

 

Reader Comments



Welcome to Glued Ideas Subtle For Blogger

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peak around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around!

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
A traveler, aspiring Freelance writer, Finance Professional and a perfect dreamer trying my best to fulfill my dreams and grab my identity in this huge world....i enjoy exploring new places and want to enjoy my life to its fullest.I belong to the Northeastern part of India and i am very glad to be a part of such a beautiful place.. Contact me: aytree@gmail.com aytree@ymail.com

Search This Blog

Followers